Sunrise Kayak Tour of Venice
See Venice at Sunrise. Morning tour on request. Starts at 6am on weekends only.
Book this Tour only on request
Pick your date, select any extra & fill your details
Secure https Bookings
Gear, guide and kayak tutorial included.
1-1.5 Hours of Effective Rowing
Sunrise Kayak Tour at Venice
Join us for a magical Sunrise Kayak Tour through Venice during the early morning hours every Sunday to enjoy the Venetian sunrise. We will be starting at 6 am or 7am depending on the season. Saturday and Sunday mornings for a 1 to 1.5 hrs. tour through the canals of Venice where we will be almost alone on the water. Experience the city in the early morning light. Kayak past St. Mark’s Square, century old churches, palaces, Banksy artwork and pass under historic bridges on our tour through 5 of the 6 districts of Venice.
We will meet at a central location in the city, not far from St. Mark’s Square, just before sunrise. We will start kayaking around sunrise. For Sunrise Kayak Tour, we will be using tandem kayaks to be the most efficient on the water. We will be back at the starting point in time so that one can have breakfast and have time to see other parts of Venice and the lagoon afterwards.
Sunrise Kayak Tour is NOT recommended for beginners and some kayaking experience is required.
The meeting time is between 5:30 and 6:30 am in the morning and we will be on the water between 6:00 and 7:00 am (depending at what time the sunrise is).
- We will supply you with the kayak, paddle, spray skirt, buoyancy aid (PFD), waterproof bag for wallet and cell phone, bottled water and on colder days kayak jackets.
- Some kayaking experience required, need to be able to kayak in a straight line and paddle for 1 to 1.5 hrs.
- For Sunrise Kayak Tour we use tandem kayaks (2 person kayaks).
- If under 18 years old, then one adult needs to be with them in the tandem kayak.
- If the weather is not suitable for Sunrise Kayak Tour, then the tour might be cancelled in the last minute. Reasons can include fog, heavy rain, and strong wind etc. We thrive to make every tour possible.
- Please supply us with a phone number so that we can reach you in the morning if the need arises.
What our Customers said
We source these review from trusted & verified online platforms such as Tripadvisor, Google, Airbnb & more.
“Great way to see Venice, and burn off some of that pasta. Lovely tour guide, who took plenty of pictures whilst you go. Really good tour, and worth every penny.”
“Amazing time on the water – Alberto was the best guide!my husband and I went on a half day trip and had an awesome time”
“The all-day tour of the islands was just that, a long day in the kayak visiting Burano, which was an absolute delight and other locations. If you enjoy kayaking, this is a great days activity and I can’t recommend it enough.”
Get in Touch
Get in touch to personalize your tour, if you need to ask us any further info & more! We’ll get back to you asap.