Kanosport Zwalker, a Dutch outfitter of kayak and canoe holidays, is organising a week long trip to Venice in the week May 16 to May 24.
There are still a couple of empty kayaks available for this trip, so it is a chance to get on a unique kayaking holiday in Venice and lagoon.
The program is:
- Saturday, May 16 – Arrival,
- Sunday, May 17 – paddling tour of Venice (Castello, Rialto, Cannaregio),
- Monday, May 18 – Venice again (St. Mark’s, Canal Grande, San Polo and Dorsoduro),
- Tuesday, May 19 – Northern lagoon (Sant’Erasmo, Burano, Torcello),
- Wednesday, May 20 – rest day for exploring on land or going to the beach,
- Thursday, May 21 – afternoon visit to Murano, dinner in the lagoon and evening paddle through Canal Grande,
- Friday, May 22 – Venice (Giudecca, Dorsoduro, Santa Croce),
- Saturday, May 23 – Venetian rowing class in a local rowing club, learn to row like a gondoliere,
- Sunday, May 24 – departure.
Included in the package:
- Kayak, paddle, life vest, jacket,
- Italian and English speaking guide,
- Dutch coach,
- Camping in tents.
Not included is:
- Airfare or other transportion to and from Venice
- Accommodation upgrades (caravans in the camp site or nearby hotel)
Price: € 645,-
Full announcement from Kanosport Zwalker (in Dutch).
Further inquiry: Paul van Boerdon, firstname.lastname@example.org